Our Bridal Package – Wedding Dance Classes
The Bridal Packages that Social Style offers to students cannot be found anywhere else!
These packages take you through everything you need to get ready for your wedding. This way you won’t have to think about anything, you can just show up, dance, and have fun! They are also “wedding budget” approved! Take some time and review what our wedding dance classes have to offer:
**Please note we recommend a minimum of 3 – 6 months to prepare for your first dance.
So don’t wait – Schedule Today!
- Consultation – Introduces the Bride and Groom to basic Ballroom steps, we review song options for your first dance if you already have some picked out, and discuss your choreography preferences so that your first dance reflects who you are as a couple.
- Private dance lessons – Lessons for us to work on the choreography, orientation, and styling for your first dance. The number of wedding dance classes needed varies based on the dance you choose and how intricate you would like your first dance to be. We will go over everything you and your fiance will need and want at your free consultation.
- Personalized Choreography – We really want your dance to be what you want it to be! So, based on what you tell us at your consultation and lessons, we choreograph a dance that fits your personalities, and tells your love story.
- Dance Orientation – We make sure that when you are dancing on your big day, you don’t have your backs to the audience, and they can see all your sweet moves!
- Photo/Video Coordination- We coordinate with your photographer and/or videographer so that they can capture every move at the best angle!
- On-Site Rehearsal – We may have one of your lessons at your venue so you know where on the floor to start, and you will feel completely comfortable dancing in that space on your wedding day.
- Video Rehearsal – During one of your wedding dance classes, we record you dancing once you have the choreography down so you can see what your dance will actually look like. Then we work on styling and smoothing out all the steps.
- Dress Fitting Rehearsal – Your groom can’t see the dress before the big day, so your teacher dances with you and lets you feel how the dress will move with you when you dance in it. We also make sure that all the choreography works with the dress, so there won’t be any surprises at your wedding!
- Performance Opportunity – You need to get rid of the butterflies, and what better way than to dance in front of people before your wedding? This way you will already have performed and it will feel much more comfortable on the day of your wedding.
- Song Editing- We have someone who can edit or cut your song, or songs to make it sound just right.
- Fun Date Nights- Not only will you learn a new skill together, but you will have a lot of fun while you laugh and hold each other.
See some of Our Wedding Couples Perform on Their Big Day
Testimonials from Wedding Dance Classes
Erin has a unique ability to figure out how people think and then uses that to teach effectively. There are many choices out there for people who want to explore ballroom dancing and my fiance and I have had first-hand experience with those teaching styles. Small group classes and one-on-one lessons with a dedicated instructor are much more effective and rewarding. My fiance and I plan to continue taking lessons from Erin even after we’re married because we want to impress our friends with our mad skills at future wedding receptions.
“It still brings tears to my eyes when I see us dance like that. Thank you for ALL your hard work to get our timing and steps perfect. I know it wasn’t an easy feat. Wes and I appreciate it. Our first dance as Husband and wife was such a special moment for us.”
“Many, many thanks for your choreography of and lessons for our wedding dance! We had such fun during our lessons AND got comfortable/skilled enough to ROCK our wedding dance. Thank you for helping make our day memorable!”
“We have been taking lessons with Erin for the past 32 weeks. She helped us prepare for our daughter’s wedding. We’ve learned so much and have so much fun. Thanks Erin….we love to dance!!”